*raises hand*
Me!
We all find someone in are lives that we love....
Who all on here has that one loving person?
*raises hand*
Me!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Thats good...
I do to and I love her to death...but at times things do get hard...
don't have her yet....i'll get that girl that i love to death when God sends her to me
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Just wait till you have kids. That takes love to another level! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
When it's the real deal, it's worth both the good times and the bad. Keep your head up.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Right on that account....no love can replace the love for your children.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I reckon I've found her...We have put up with each other for over 3 years and 3 months now...Everything should be okay for the future
Bookmarks